1. What is the history of Christ Fellowship Church? We began the first Sunday in December, 2009 with a nucleus of committed and sincere believers to the ministry of the Word, and the glory of God. Since then God has continued to bless our congregation with fellowship, growth, maturity and worship that is focused on Him.
2. Is there a ministry for my children during the morning worship? Currently we have a nursery during the worship service for ages 0-3.
3. What can I anticipate the worship service being like? Our time of worship centers around the character and attributes of God. Therefore, we desire to stimulate reverence and awe through all we do. Yet, our desire is to see the reverence and awe flow from heartfelt joy before our Lord as we consider His Transcendence and Majesty. The style of music will include traditional hymns and contemporary music with lyrics centered on our holy God and music that serves to complement the lyrics in contrast to driving the music. At times we will have opportunity for corporate prayer together and at the end of the message we will seek to offer a time of reflection for the personal application of the Scriptures.
4. What can I expect from the preaching portion of the worship service? You can anticipate a verse by verse exposition of a passage of Scripture that will normally last about fifty minutes of the ninety minute service. To listen to previously recorded sermons, visit CFBC Sermons Page or CFBC YouTube to view sermons.
5. Are there other studies or opportunities? We currently have a Women's Bible Study going on through the week. We are having Sunday school lessons on subject areas chosen by the Sunday School teacher. We also meet on Sunday nights for Bible Study.
6. What opportunities are there to fellowship and get to know others within the Church? At CFBC we are committed to providing varied opportunities for the Church body to fellowship together, as we seek to encourage and uplift one another as brothers and sisters in Christ. Be sure to check the Church events calendar that is posted each Sunday (or the Calender on the website) for the activities scheduled for the month! Typical activities include hikes, fellowship meals, caroling, games nights, & hymn sings.
7. In what areas can I serve at CFBC? There are multiple areas of service at CFBC where someone can help meet the needs of the Church body. Please see the "Ministries" section of this website for ministry opportunities at CFBC and contact an Elder or Deacon for further information on getting involved.